Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the first impression that guests have when arriving at your Memphis home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it generally means you are willing to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and involve a few things to remember. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finalize the style of your doorway with ornamental hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look one of a kind!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the functionality of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, good lighting can bring a whole look together and feel warm and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery about a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can draw attention to particular door details and shift attention away from other unfriendly parts of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a great first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Memphis, give them a call at 901-401-9399 or schedule an appointment online to work through all the options for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.